What will you do as a Financial Accounting Assistant?
– Reading and processing bank transactions;
– Processing purchase invoices and monitoring progress authorization purchase invoices;
– Update and control asset register;
– Implementing adjustments in the administrative process to improve internal control or further automate a process;
– Compiling, processing and sending sales invoices;
– Monthly preparation of a well-substantiated balance sheet file for the balance sheet positions assigned to you;
– Checking and processing payment files;
– Factoring activities – checking and processing payment flows
With the use of your excellent knowledge of the administrative process, you are a valuable addition to the Finance team. There is a good atmosphere and we work with open lines of communication.
Who are you, and what do we hope you bring with you?
You are enthusiastic about your work, you take responsibility and find personal growth and development important.
We also find the following important:
– Minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of accounting;
– You have an MBO diploma (preferably in a financial direction);
– Be able to quickly understand complex matter and have a critical analytical capacity, are accurate, precise and can work well independently as well as in a team;
– You write and communicate excellently in Dutch and English; are clear and work structured.
– You make an active contribution to quality improvements within the department. To this end, you closely follow developments in your field and you translate these into our own organization.
– You are eager to learn and willing to master new things