To enhance the visitor experience during the trade show, all exhibitors receive a badge reader. This is part of the EasyGo package. This wireless sensor transmits the product and company information that you have uploaded in My Easyfairs.
How does it work
By simply scanning their badge with the badge reader, visitors receive your product and company information that you have uploaded via My Easyfairs at the end of the day via e-mail.
- Collect your ready-to-use badge reader during the set-up day at the Business Point.
- Place the badge reader on your stand: in the view of your visitor, easily accessible and at the right height for easy scanning. Need advice? We are ready for you!
- Place the green sticker where you want the badge reader.
- Remove the strip on your badge reader and immediately place it on the green sticker. You may also use your own removable adhesive.
- The batteries of the badge reader will last a whole trade show.
- Return the badge reader to the Business Point at the end of the day on the last exhibition day.
- If you have GoLeads or GoPlus, you will receive the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader (s) at your stand. You can also request this information via My Easyfairs.
If you have GoVisibility, you can still upgrade to GoPlus to get the list of visitors who have scanned the badge reader(s) at your stand.
Get extra performance from your smartbadge reader. Turn your visitors into valuable leads